CANCELLED – 3rd Annual Race Against Child Abuse (North) – Sat, June 29, 2019
Taking steps and making strides in the fight against child abuse!
We are gearing up for our annual Race Against Child Abuse-North. This is an all ages, all levels event! There are activities for the whole family to do together, walking buddies, 1st time runners and seasoned racers!
Please consider supporting the Amani Center’s mission by strapping on your tennis shoes and taking steps to make strides in ending child abuse. Race distances include: a 10K & 5K out and back run along the fairly flat Clatskanie Dike Road, as well as a Family Friendly 1-Mile Fun Walk course around Copes Park & Clatskanie City Park.
All races begin at Copes Park right in the heart of Clatskanie, Oregon.
For more information, email Beth Pulito, Fundraising & Outreach Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Sponsors
- North Lake Physical Therapy
- Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace
- Richardson’s Furniture & Mattress Gallery
- Dyno Nobel
- InRoads Credit Union
- Guild Mortgage – Pat Olson Team (Scappoose)
- Dahlgren’s Do It Best Building Supply
- Healthy Smiles of Scappoose
- D.R. Garrison, CPA
- NAMI of Oregon
- Dillard Moorage
- Thrivent Financial
- Columbia NW Heating
- Western Heating & Cooling (Scappoose)